YOUR ENROLLMENT IS AN INVESTMENT
Set yourself up to achieve. Financing your education may seem overwhelming, but you can count on your team at Ashford University to answer your questions and get you squared away to focus on your studies.
An online degree from Ashford University can be a great catalyst to a new career and a better life. You’ll receive a high-quality education at a comparable price to other online universities that will be worth your time, effort, and money.
CONDITIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
If you are seeking admission* to an online undergraduate program, you must meet the following conditional admission** requirements prior to the start of the first course at Ashford University:
- Be 22 years of age or older or be exempt from this requirement by meeting one of the alternative requirements outlined in the Academic Catalog.
- Have a high-school diploma or GED equivalency***
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection
- Meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software
- Have the ability to study English
* For complete admission requirements, please submit the form or call us today!
** Conditional admission requirements can be reviewed in full detail within the Ashford University Academic Catalog.
*** GED equivalency recognized by the Department of Education of the state in which it was earned, completed secondary school through home schooling as defined by state law, or earned an equivalent to a US high school diploma at an international high school according to approved Foreign Evaluation services.
Paying for school may be a challenge, but you'll have help to navigate your way through all the paperwork. Start by speaking with your assigned Financial Services Advisor. Scholarships and financial aid are available for those who qualify.
Courses are usually three credits each, and the per credit cost starts at $485 for undergraduate programs, $635 for master's programs, and $1082 for doctoral programs. Choose from several different payment options. You may use any of the following options to fund your online degree program:
- Cash Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Bill Plan (Third Party Billing)
- Military Tuition Assistance
- Military Veterans Benefits
- Financial Aid
You may be eligible for the Ashford Military Grant, which reduces tuition for all undergraduate courses to $250 per credit. In addition, this grant also covers Sales Tax, Technology Fees, and all required material when ordering through the Ashford bookstore with free standard shipping.
Ashford University offers these benefits to:
- Active Duty, National Guard, or Reservists
- Spouses of Active Duty, National Guard, and Reservists
- Students using VA Education Benefits
- Department of Defense employees
- Civilian employees of the US Coast Guard
- Veterans Affairs employees